An affordable patient education system and therapeutic exercise study tool in one
With over 650 high-quality videos encompassing all areas of physical rehabilitation, balance, strengthening, flexibility, and manual therapy REHAB PLUS equips your entire organization with a consistent assessment, planning, and patient education tool that practitioners, students and educators will value!
No subscription costs, no usage fees – REHAB PLUS is simply a low-cost, one-time app purchase available through the Volume Purchasing Program designed to give your entire staff access to a full line of professional-quality “how-to” videos for each specific rehabilitation technique and exercise.
Rehab Plus is:
REVOLUTIONARY PATIENT EDUCATION. Ensure patients’ comprehension and follow-through on individual exercises simply by grouping instructional videos into a playlist, adding your instructions, and clicking “send.” Your patient receives an email with a link to his or her personalized exercise program viewable securely online via any device with a browser, with nothing to buy, download, or install – ever!
- Searchable exercises are correlated to body region, injury, condition, and more
- Quickly build playlists and rehabilitation plans from a full database of therapeutic techniques
- Deliver a consistently superior patient education experience across your organization
- Elevate compliance and improve outcomes even among your most challenging rehabilitation patients
THE PERFECT STUDY TOOL FOR TODAY’S LEARNERS. Add clear video instruction to your lessons, and then encourage students to review the same videos before exams as an affordable study tool that reinforces clinical skills and proficiencies.
- Switching the app to “educator mode” allows students to draft and send case study rehabilitation plans and progressions directly to the instructor
- Evaluate students’ critical thinking skills applied to real-life scenarios
- Students learn techniques using the same professional app they’ll carry with them into clinicals
- Available as part of the Volume Purchasing Program for educational discounts on 20+ copies and organization-wide content management